How can you help?
Thank you for your interest in making Sunderland's celebrations a success! There are many ways to get involved with this year's festivities, from building a float, to volunteering at the car show. See a listing below of activities and contact information or fill out the form to be contacted by one of our committee members.
- Parade: Brenda & Mike- 413-665-7509 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Art/farmer's market: Amanda Hanley- email@example.com
- Community Art Show: Will Sillin- firstname.lastname@example.org
- Main St. Car Show: Bruce Weston- email@example.com
- Ghosts of Sunderland Tour: Linda Lopatka- firstname.lastname@example.org
For general information or questions, donations, or to sign up to volunteer please fill out the form below:
300th Anniversary Committee
12 School St. Sunderland MA 01375